- Title Pages
- Introduction Clinton Jencks, Mine-Mill, and Biography as History
- Chapter 1 Growing Up Concerned
- Chapter 2 The World of Work and New Opportunities for Social Action
- Chapter 3 Coming Home
- Chapter 4 Mine-Mill and Social Change
- Chapter 5 Mobilizing for Mass Action
- Chapter 6 The Moment of Decision
- Chapter 7 Telling the Story
- Chapter 8 Confronting Domestic Anti-Communism
- Chapter 9 The Web of Consequences
- Epilogue A Reflection on the Committed Life
- The Working Class in American History
- Production Credits
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.