- Title Pages
- Giving Thanks
- Introduction Post-Oppositional Resistance?
- Chapter One Beyond Intersectionality
- Chapter Two “American” Individualism, Variations on a Theme
- Chapter Three “I am your other I”
- Chapter Four “There is no arcane place for return”
- Chapter Five From Self-Help to Womanist Self-Recovery
- Chapter Six Pedagogies of Invitation
- Appendix 1 Abridged Syllabus for a U.S. Women of Colors Course
- Appendix 2 Guidelines for a Workshop on Our Spoken Word
- Works Cited and Consulted
- Production Credits
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.