- Title Pages
- Introduction Audacious Fusion: Thinking About Singaporean Cuisine
- 1 A Brief History of Singapore
- 2 Making the Past the Present
- 3 Public Spaces, Public Bodies
- 4 The Kitchen
- 5 Jam Tarts, Spotted Dicks, and Curry
- 6 The Pizza of Love
- 7 Picked in Their Fresh Young Prime
- 8 Food Sluts and the Marketing of Singaporean Cuisine
- Conclusion More Than Just Food
- Production Credits
- Eating Her Curries and Kway
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.