- Title Pages
- 1. The Digital Turn in Textual Scholarship
- 2. Ongoing Challenges for Digital Critical Editions
- 3. The Digital Fate of the Critical Apparatus
- 4. What Digital Remediation Does to Critical Editions and Reading Practices
- 5. Markup Technology and Textual Scholarship
- 6. Digital Critical Editing
- 7. The Making of an Edition
- 8. From Books to Collections
- 9. Toward a New Political Economy of Critical Editions
- Bibliography, Online Sources, and Software Tools
- Topics in the Digital Humanities
- Production Credits
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.