- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Network Connectivity and Labor Systems
- Chapter 2 Networked Production and Reconstructed Commodity Chains
- Chapter 3 Networked Financialization
- Chapter 4 Networked Militarization
- Chapter 5 The Historical Run-Up
- Chapter 6 Web Communications Commodity Chains
- Chapter 7 Services and Applications
- Chapter 8 The Sponsor System Resurgent
- Chapter 9 Growth amid Depression?
- Chapter 10 A Struggle for Growth
- Chapter 11 “A New Foreign Policy Imperative”
- Chapter 12 Taking Care of Business
- Chapter 13 Beyond a U.S.-centric Internet?
- Chapter 14 Accumulation and Repression
- Chapter 15 From Geopolitics to Social and Political Struggle
- Production Credits
- Digital Depression
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.