- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 <i>Fifty Shades</i> of Postfeminism
- Chapter 2 ABC’s <i>Scandal</i> and Black Women’s Fandom
- Chapter 3 Television for <i>All</i> Women?
- Chapter 4 Women, Gossip, and Celebrity Online
- Chapter 5 Mothers, Fathers, and the Pregnancy App Experience
- Chapter 6 Fashioning Feminine Fandom
- Chapter 7 Women’s Nail Polish Blogging and Femininity
- Chapter 8 Dance, Dance, Dance, Dance, Dance, Dance, Dance All Night!
- Chapter 9 Working Girls
- Chapter 10 After Ever After
- Chapter 11 Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Chapter 12 Pinning Happiness
- Chapter 13 Sweet Sisterhood
- Feminist Media Studies
- Production Credits
- Cupcakes, Pinterest, and Ladyporn
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.