- Title Pages
- 1. Creating a National Pastime
- 2. 1865–1879: Contesting a National Pastime
- 3. 1865–1879: Commodifying a National Pastime
- 4. The 1880s: Molding Manly Men and Disappearing Women
- 5. The 1890s: New Women, Bloomer Girls, and the Old Ball Game
- Selected Bibliography
- Production Credits
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.