- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Epistemic Friendships
- Chapter 2 Meditations on Friendship
- Chapter 3 Bridging the Divide in Feminism with Transcultural Feminist Solidarity
- Chapter 4 For Sister or State?
- Chapter 5 Solidarity through Dissidence
- Chapter 6 Kinship Drives, Friendly Affect
- Chapter 7 The Space Between Us
- Chapter 8 Who Are “We” in the Novel?
- Chapter 9 A Spirit of Solidarity
- Chapter 10 The Dissidence of Daily Life
- Dissident Feminisms
- Production Credits
- Dissident Friendships
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.