- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Precarity and the Pursuit of Unhappiness
- Chapter 2 Que(e)rying the American Dream in Films of the Early Twenty-First Century
- Chapter 3 Haunted Memories, Spaces, and Trauma: The Unsuccessful Immigrant
- Chapter 4 Representations of Aging in Asian Canadian Performance
- Chapter 5 Work, Depression, Failure
- Chapter 6 Gender, Post-9/11, and Ugly Feelings
- Works Cited
- The Asian American Experience
- Production Credits
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.