- Title Pages
- Chapter One Diaspora Dance: Courageous Performers
- Chapter Two Diaspora Dance in the History of Dance Studies
- Chapter Three <i>Contredanse</i> and Caribbean Bodies
- Chapter Four Creole Dances in National Rhythms
- Chapter Five Caribbean Popular Dance Transformations
- Chapter Six Parading the Carnivalesque: Masking Circum-Caribbean Demands
- Chapter Seven Resilient Diaspora Rituals
- Chapter Eight Ferocious Dance
- Chapter Nine Tourism, Globalization, and Caribbean Dance
- Conclusion Igniting Diaspora Citizenship
- Selected Bibliography
- Production Credits
- Caribbean and Atlantic Diaspora Dance
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.