- Title Pages
- Introduction What Is Storytelling?
- Chapter 1 Somatic Poetry
- Chapter 2 Primordial Floods and the Expressive Body
- Chapter 3 The Iluku Myth, the Sun, and the Anaconda
- Chapter 4 Birds and Humanity
- Chapter 5 The Twins and the Jaguars
- Chapter 6 The Cuillurguna
- Chapter 7 The Petroglyphs and the Twins’ Ascent
- Chapter 8 Cosmological Communitas in Contemporary Amazonian Music
- Appendix Contents of the Website and Description of the Media
- Production Credits
- The Ecology of the Spoken Word
Michael A. Uzendoski
Edith Felicia Calapucha-Tapuy
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.