- Title Pages
- One Creating A Game for Gamblers
- Two The Golden Age of Gambling
- Three Stinking It Up
- Four Do No Evil, See No Evil, and Hear No Evil
- Five “Do You Have Anything for Me?”
- Six College Basketball’s Incurable Disease
- Seven Winning in Smaller Ways
- Eight Student-Athletes and Campus Bookies
- Nine A Continuing Nightmare
- Sport and Society
- Production Credits
- Cheating the Spread
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.