- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- 1 Setting Up the Stage
- 2 The Village of Santo Domingo de Ónzole and the Period of Preparation of the Festival of the Kings
- 3 The Festival of the Kings in Santo Domingo de Ónzole
- 4 The Festival of the Kings in La Tola
- 5 Race, Sexuality, and Gender as They Relate to the Festival of the Kings
- 6 Performances and Contexts of the Play in January 2003
- Glossary of Esmeraldian Spanish Terms
- Interpretations of Culture in the New Millennium
- Production Credits
- Kings for Three Days
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.