- Title Pages
- Introduction Caribbean Spaces
- 1 Between the Twilight Zone and the Underground Railroad
- 2 Reimagining the Caribbean
- 3 Caribbean/American
- 4 Spirit Scapes
- 5 Middle Pasages
- 6 Women, Labor, and the Transnational
- 7 Connecting Stories
- 8 “Changing Locations”
- 9 “Haiti, I Can See Your Halo!”
- 10 Caribbean GPS
- 11 Circulations
- 12 My Father Died a Second Time
- 13 Postscript
- Production Credits
- Caribbean Spaces
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.