- Title Pages
- Part I
- Chapter 1 “How I Became a Film Director”
- Chapter 2 The Great War and Dulac’s First Films
- Chapter 3 Negotiating Art and Industry in the Postwar Context
- Chapter 4 Dulac’s Aesthetic Matures
- Chapter 5 Fiction, Newsreels, and Social Documentary in the Sound Era
- Chapter 6 Popular Front Activism and Vichy
- Women and Film History International
- Production Credits
- Germaine Dulac
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.