- Title Pages
- 1 A “House of the Lord” in Kirtland, 1831–1844
- 2 Splintered Saints and the Temple, 1844–1900
- 3 Reforming Identities, Reframing Pilgrimage, 1900–1965
- 4 Creating a Cursed and Sanctified Temple, 1965–1984
- 5 The Destroyer and the Peacemakers, 1984–1990
- 6 New Shrines and New Capital, 1990–2012
- 7 Staging the Temple, 1972–2012
- 8 Tour Guiding, 1959–2012
- 9 Dealing with Diversity, 1965–2012
- Production Credits
- Kirtland Temple
David J. Howlett
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.