- Title Pages
- Preface the Red Queen Runneth
- Introduction Interdisciplinary Hauntings
- Part I Genealogies of Variation: The Case of Morning Glory Flowers
- Chapter One Thigmatropic Tales
- Chapter Two A Genealogy of Variation
- Chapter Three Singing the Morning Glory Blues
- Part II Geographies of Variation: The Case of Invasion Biology
- Chapter Four Alien Nation
- Chapter Five My Experiments with Truth
- Chapter Six Aliens of the World Unite!
- Part III Biographies of Variation: The Case of Women in the Sciences
- Chapter Seven Through the Prism of Objectivity
- Chapter Eight Resistance Is Futile! You Will Be Assimilated
- Chapter Nine The Emperor’s New Clothes
- Conclusion New Cartographies of Variation
- Production Credits
- Ghost Stories for Darwin
- Banu Subramaniam
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.