- Title Pages
- 1 Blacks in the U.S. Diplomatic and Consular Services, 1869–1924
- 2 A New Negro Foreign Policy
- 3 Carl Rowan and the Dilemma of Civil Rights, Propaganda, and the Cold War
- 4 Reconstruction’s Revival
- 5 White Shame/Black Agency
- 6 Goodwill Ambassadors
- 7 The Paradox of Jazz Diplomacy
- 8 African American Representatives in the United Nations
- 9 Obama, African Americans, and Africans
- Production Credits
Reflections of a Black Ambassador
- African Americans in U.S. Foreign Policy
Walter C. Carrington
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.