- Title Pages
- Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Introduction Geopolitics and the Internet
- 1 Information Freedom and U.S. Foreign Policy: A History
- 2 The Information-Industrial Complex
- 3 Google, Information, and Power
- 4 The Economics of Internet Connectivity
- 5 The Myth of Multistakeholder Governance
- 6 Toward Information Sovereignty
- 7 Internet Freedom in a Surveillance Society
- The History of Communication
- Production Credits
- The Real Cyber War
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.