- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Coming Up the Hard Way
- Chapter 2 “Apostles of a New Order”
- Chapter 3 Able and Militant Fighters for Workers
- Chapter 4 “A Bunch of Fellows Who Have Taken the Declaration of Independence Seriously”
- Chapter 5 “The Most Powerful Union in America”
- Chapter 6 “Those Fellows Back There Actually Hate You”
- Chapter 7 “The Other Sixteen Hours”
- Chapter 8 “A Hell of a Whipping”
- Chapter 9 “A Planned Social Revolution”
- Chapter 10 “A Trade Union Oriented War on the Slums”
- Chapter 11 “Fuck Him, He Wasn’t With Us”
- The Working Class in American History
- Production Credits
- Fighting for Total Person Unionism
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.