- Title Pages
- 1 Abolishing the Sanity Code and Launching the Modern College Sports Establishment
- 2 Integrating the Team
- 3 Television and College Sports as Mass Entertainment
- 4 “Earthquake”: <i>Board of Regents v. NCAA</i>
- 5 The Civil Rights Restoration Act and Enforcement of Title IX
- 6 Scandal, Reorganization, and the Devolution of the Student Athlete
- 7 The M Connection: Media and Money
- 8 What’s to Become of College Sports?
- Sport and Society
- Production Credits
- Changing the Playbook
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.