- Title Pages
- 1 Intersections, Overlaps, and Collaborations
- 2 Cultural Preferences, Christianity, and the Street
- 3 Hip Hop’s Recasting of Christianity and Gospel Music in Kenya
- 4 Kama Si Sisi Nani?
- 5 Media and Contested Christian Identities
- 6 Juliani
- Interpretations of Culture in the New Millennium
- Production Credits
- The Street Is My Pulpit
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.