- Title Pages
- 1. Commemorating the Nation’s Heroes in Mali’s Neoliberal Democracy
- 2. Remembering the Colonial Past
- 3. The Women’s Museum Muso Kunda
- 4. The Heritagization of Islamic and Secular Architecture
- 5. The Fate of Timbuktu’s Sufi Heritage
- Interpretations of Culture in the New Millennium
- Production Credits
- Cultural Heritage in Mali in the Neoliberal Era
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.