- Title Pages
- Notes on Transliteration from Russian and Sakha
- Introduction Encountering Olonkho
- Chapter 1 Epic Traditions, Performers, and Audiences
- Chapter 2 Effects of Change During the Soviet Era
- Chapter 3 Esteem for a Masterpiece
- Chapter 4 Examining the Role of UNESCO and Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Chapter 5 Elements of Resilience
- Chapter 6 Epic Revitalization
- Chapter 7 Ensuring Sustainability Through Transmission and Innovation
- Glossary of Russian and Sakha Words
- Works Cited
- Production Credits
- Storytelling in Siberia
Robin P. Harris
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.