- Title Pages
- Introduction Engaging Taco Truck Space
- Chapter 1 Remaking Oakland’s Streets
- Chapter 2 Formalizing San Francisco’s Informal Street Food Vendors
- Chapter 3 Making Sacramento Into an Edible City
- Chapter 4 Landscape, Labor, and the Lonchera
- Chapter 5 Community Conflict and Cuisine in Columbus
- Chapter 6 Cooking Up Multiculturalism
- Chapter 7 Food, Fear, and Dreams
- Conclusion An Evolving American Space
- Color plates follow page
- The Taco Truck
- University of Illinois Press
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.