- Title Pages
- Black Sexual Economies
- Chapter 1 “Don‘t Let Nobody Bother Yo’ Principle”
- Chapter 2 Black Stud, White Desire
- Chapter 3 “Hannah Elias Talks Freely”
- Chapter 4 Playin’ Race
- Chapter 5 No Bodily Rights Worth Protecting
- Chapter 6 “Will the Real Men Stand Up?”
- Chapter 7 “Happy at Last”
- Chapter 8 Gospel Drag
- Chapter 9 Branded Beautiful
- Chapter 10 Framing the Video Vixen
- Chapter 11 In the Life
- Chapter 12 The Dramedy in Queer of Color
- Chapter 13 Cheryl Clarke’s Clit Agency
- Chapter 14 On Being a Black Sexual Intellectual
- Chapter 15 The Book of Joy
- Chapter 16 The Mist and the Rain
- The New Black Studies Series
- Production Credits
Illinois Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.